Ukrainian NGO Forum ’15
Date: October 7, 2015.
Place: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, Volodymyrska St, 60.
The main aim:
- To deliver the unique experience of the Ukrainian volunteership experience to the international community of donors, including the international financial institutions and corporate bid and medium business and to unite the Ukrainian NGOs on one platform.
- To sign a mutual memorandum of understanding between the Ukrainian NGOs on the most urgent issues of the non-for-profit activities in Ukraine (taxation and legal issues, sms-charity, international logistics, conflict territory passes, united migrants database, humanitarian aid legislation, etc).
- Fundraising best practices
- Available financing
- Legal and tax obstacles
- New legislation preparation and implementation
- Consolidation opportunities
- Communication with government authorities
- How to attract volunteers and maintain their motivation?
- How to coordinate the donor support?
- How to interact with media?
C-level executives of TOP-500 Ukrainian corporates, NGOs, senior government representatives, international donors, top media sources, Ukrainian volunteers.
- Number of participants: 250-300.
- Languages: English and Ukrainian (simultaneous translation).
- Participation is free of charge (after online registration and confirmation).
- Not more than 2 representatives from the same organization (excluding sponsors and partners).