Date: November 17, 2011.
Place: Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine
The II Ukrainian Investment Forum: Financing Your Growth provided opportunities to evaluate and analyze more thoroughly the latest development in various alternatives of capital raising and networking with leaders of investment market in Ukraine. Executives of top Ukrainian companies and investment professionals, who represent investors, private equity funds, investment and commercial banks, exchanged information about real opportunities of attracting investments for Ukrainian companies in the time of economic challenges.
The target audience is CEO level representatives of the Top-500 Ukrainian companies in the real sector. The main topics covered were the economy and financing sources available for Ukrainian companies: Debt, Private and Public Equity.
This event was an open and collaborative platform that focuses on development and improvement of the investment industry within the country. Forum’s speakers included top economists, legendary investors, government and regulatory leaders, who share insights on today’s investment issues, examine market trends, uncover new investment opportunities, and deliver practical investment advice.
Ukrainian Investment Forum, as the only major business event in the country which remains totally independent from any corporate, commercial or political interests, is a driving force for promoting Ukraine’s economy.
Among special guests at the Forum were:
- Archil Kekelia • First Deputy Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- Max Alier • IMF Resident Representative in Ukraine
- Natalie Jaresko • Founding Partner and CEO at Horizon Capital
- Dominique Menu • Head of Representative Office in Ukraine of BNP Paribas
- Oleg Ustenko • Executive Director at Sigma Bleyzer Ukraine
- Tamás Nagy • Managing Director, Ukraine at Advent International Global Private Equity
- Valeria Gontareva • CEO at Investment Capital Ukraine Group