Date: June 10-13, 2013.
Place: New York, U.S.
А7 CONFERENCES organized the International Investment Forum & Road Show “Invest in Ukraine: Revealing the Potential” which was held on June 10-13, 2013 in New York, U.S. The Forum run in 2 first-class venues: The Princeton Club (The James Madison Room, 15 West 43rd Str.) and the New York offices of Chadbourne & Parke LLP (Rockfeller Centre, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 34th floor).
The forum got together more than 150 CEO level representatives of the Top-100 Ukrainian companies and US investment professionals, who represented investors, private equity funds, investment and commercial banks. The named parties exchanged critically important information about opportunities for attracting/providing investments to Ukrainian companies at the time of economic challenges, and about the Ukrainian investment market development and improvement.
The main topics that were covered: the reasons why some economic sectors deserve to get the “second chance”, financing sources available for companies in the already mentioned sectors including debt, private and public equity, as well as the outlook of global investors for Ukraine in generally.
Organiser: A7 CONFERENCES
The expert panels were represented by:
- Olexander Motsyk, Ambassador of Ukraine to the United States of America
- Robert Bensh, Managing Director, Pelicourt Ltd.; Advisor to the Vice-Prime-Minister of Ukraine Yuriy Boyko
- Jorge Zukoski, President, American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
- Bluford H. Putnam, Chief Economist and Managing Director, CME Group
- John Valiska, First Vice President, RB International Finance USA
- Igor Obozintsev, Head of NY Representative Office, State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine
- Taras Kytsmey, President, SoftServe
- Edilberto Segura, Chief Economist and Partner, SigmaBleyzer
- Serhiy Hoshovsky, Chair of International Section Committee on Central & Eastern Europe, NYSBA
- Adam Mycyk, International Partner, Chadbourne & Parke, Kyiv office
- Myron Rabij, Partner, Dentons LLP, Kyiv office