Date: April 12, 2012.
Place: Bazaar Brasserie Restaurant in Kyiv (2 Bessarabian Sq.).
Organiser: A7 CONFERENCES.
The main mission of the event was to develop the investment attractiveness of the healthcare sector in Ukraine.
This Business Breakfast was the first and unique professional public discussion in Ukraine on the capital raising for healthcare sector targeting only top-management representatives of Ukrainian and foreign companies. The event has become also the most specialized independent platform in Ukraine to discuss the major challenges facing businesses in the healthcare sector and representatives of investment institutions, as well as to unite international financial and Ukrainian business jet set, experts and other influential audience in the financial sector of the country.
The Business Breakfast facilitated the discussion and analysis of the latest developments in capital raising in healthcare sector of Ukraine and compare the developments with the global healthcare and pharmaceutical markets, provided excellent networking opportunities with the leaders of healthcare and investment industries in Ukraine and abroad. Executives of top Ukrainian and global companies and investment professionals, who represented investors, private equity funds, multifamily offices, investment and commercial banks, exchanged information about opportunities of attracting financing for Ukrainian companies in times of new economic challenges.
Among the experts during the discussion were:
- Mikhail Pasechnik, President, Pharmaceutical company Falbi; President, Drugstores Professional Association of Ukraine;
- Filya Zhebrovska, CEO and Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Farmak, the largest Ukrainian pharmaceutical manufacturer with revenue of $187,5 million in 2011;
- Valeriy Kondruk, Owner and President, Pharmaceutical company Pharmplanet;
- Tamás Nagy, Managing Director for Ukraine, Advent International Global Private Equity, the first international PE fund with the portfolio in the healthcare sector of Ukraine;
- Ruslan Cherniy, Editor-in-Chief, Supplement “Finance”, Kommersant Magazine (moderator).