The Conference “AutoPROm 2013” aimed to present Ukraine as a strong and reliable business partner for international producers of automobiles, spare parts & components.
On the agenda were such issues as new industrial policy for Ukraine in terms of boosting domestic production, automobile industry as a priority for Ukraine, production of auto components in Ukraine as a main element of the long-term strategy for attracting investment to the automobile industry development, and also innovation issues and alternatives to traditional fuels.
Among the special guests of the conference:
- Anatoly Kinah ∙ President, Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, MP
- Tariel Vasadze ∙ President, Ukrautoprom Association, MP
- Christoph Weil ∙ Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Germany to Ukraine
- Mikhail Reznik ∙ President, Ukrautoprom Association
- Paul Shapiro ∙ Senior Banker, Natural Resources, EBRD
- Oleg Svinarchuk ∙ President, Bogdan Corporation
- Radoslaw Shkup ∙ CEO, KOSTAL Ukraine
- Yaroslav Litvintsev ∙ Director, LUKOIL LUBRICANTS Ukraine