A7 CONFERENCES is inviting to a unique discussion on «Investing in Healthcare Market of Ukraine»
A7 CONFERENCES is inviting You to take part as our honored guest during the Business Breakfast discussion on «Investing in Healthcare Market of Ukraine» which will be held on April 12, 2012 at Bazaar Brasserie Restaurant in Kyiv (2 Bessarabian Sq.).
The main mission of the event is a contribution to the development of the investment attractiveness of the healthcare sector in Ukraine.
This Business Breakfast discussion is the first and unique professional public event in Ukraine on the capital raising for healthcare sector targeting only top-management representatives of Ukrainian and foreign companies.
The Business Breakfast will facilitate discussion and analysis of the latest developments in capital raising in healthcare sector of Ukraine and compare the developments with the global healthcare and pharmaceutical markets, will provide networking opportunities with the leaders of healthcare and investment industries in Ukraine and abroad. Executives of top Ukrainian and global companies and investment professionals, who represent investors, private equity funds, multifamily offices, investment and commercial banks, will exchange information about opportunities of attracting financing for Ukrainian companies in times of new economic challenges.
Among the special guests during the Business Breakfast discussion are:
- Ruslan Cherniy, Editor-in-Chief, Kommersant Magazine, Supplement «Finance» — moderator;
- Mikhail Pasechnik, President at Pharmaceutical company Falbi and President at Drugstores Professional Association of Ukraine;
- Filya Zhebrovska, CEO and Chairman of the Supervisory Board at Farmak, the largest Ukrainian pharmaceutical manufacturer with revenue of $187,5 million in 2011;
- Valeriy Kondruk, President, Pharmplanet, Ukrainian pharmaceutical company;
- Tamas Nagy, Managing Director for Ukraine at Advent International Global Private Equity, the first international PE fund invested into the healthcare sector of Ukraine.
Salans International Law Firm is an Official Legal Partner of the event. Media partners of the event are APTEKA.ua and Pharma.net.ua, the first independent pharmaceutical informational portal in Ukraine.
The top-management representatives of Horizon Capital, Euroventures Ukraine, UBS AG, Credit Suisse SA, Deutshe Bank Ukraine, Deloitte & Touche, Atlantis Capital, Golden Gate Business, Foyil Securities, Warsaw Stock Exchange, Pharmplanet, Farmak, Falbi, Ukrainian Drugstore Holding (SCM Group), ТАS-Pharma, Kievguma, Advent International Global PE, Paritet Law Firm, UNIVER Investment Company, Capital Times, St.Paraskeva Medical Centre, Parapharm, AMC NIKO, NIKO Capital have already confirmed their attendence during the event.